Blayney Food and Wine Directory
Do you like the Hospitality in Blayney?
Blayney Food and Wine
Blayney is a small regional town located in the Central Tablelands region of New South Wales, famous for its wine and food offerings. Here are some of the best dining and drinking places in and around Blayney:
- The Old Mill Cafe: This cafe is situated in an 1840s flour mill and provides an ambient atmosphere. The food is freshly made and the servings are generous. The cafe is open for breakfast and lunch.
- King's Indian Restaurant: A fantastic experience with an exotic taste. This restaurant boasts a wide variety of Indian dishes that are sure to please everyone.
- The Chelsea Brasserie: A french inspired restaurant in the heart of Blayney, offering a sensational dining experience. The restaurant's signature dish is the cassoulet which is a stew of different meats and beans.
- The Royal Hotel: Established in 1876, this hotel is a must-visit for those who want to relax and enjoy a refreshing beverage after a long day. Besides drinks, the hotel also offers fantastic pub meals.
- The Imperial Hotel: This hotel is one of the most popular places for locals and visitors alike. Featuring live music regularly, The Imperial Hotel provides an excellent atmosphere for socializing, drinking, and eating.
Cafes and Takeaway
- Blayney Bakery: Located in the heart of town, the bakery offers freshly baked savory pies, cakes, bread, and coffee. The portions are generous, and the prices are affordable.
- Cooee Cafe: A casual cafe that provides homemade cakes and coffee. This cafe is a popular spot for breakfast and caters to people who are on the go.
- Waffle House: Satisfy your sweet tooth cravings at the Waffle House. They offer Belgian waffles with toppings like fresh fruits, ice cream, and syrups.
There are plenty of great places to eat and drink in and around Blayney. Be sure to explore these eateries to taste some of the best food and wine offerings the region has to offer!
Blayney Food and Wine Articles